About The Position
Ethernity Networks is looking for FPGA Engineer.
- Perform high-level design of FPGA modules and FPGA features
- Write and update design specs for FPGA modules/features and present them in design reviews
- Write Verilog code for FPGA modules and FPGA features
- Work with the verification team to define verification tests
- Work with the QA team to ensure the FPGA features work properly in the lab.
- Experience in logic design of at least 2 years (Verilog)
- Experience with Xilinx Zynq devices - advantage
- Experience In lab debugging
- Hands-on – mandatory
- Excellent English – writing, verbal
- Experience in IP Networking –advantage
- Excellent human interface skills
- Thinking out of the box