1. Ethernity Networks is committed to honoring the privacy and security of visitors to the website owned and operated by Ethernity and in the following sections have explained the steps we have taken to do so. We urge you to read the explanation below.
2. By logging into the Ethernity website and by providing any information, Ethernity assumes you are interested in obtaining more information about our company, our technology and product offerings. When you submit a request or electronically provide information to Ethernity (including, but not limited to, comments, feedback, employment applications and resumes), you are sometimes asked to provide certain information, including, but not limited to, your name, title, company, address, phone and fax numbers, e-mail address and line of business. We ask for this personally identifiable information in order to facilitate your requests, provide personalized service and communicate separately with you. Except as otherwise set forth herein, we do not sell, trade, or rent your personally identifiable information with any third parties outside of Ethernity.
3. Because we rely on third party commercial software and programs to operate our servers, we may inadvertently collect personal information due to certain automatic functions or features contained in such software or due to certain software changes or upgrades. We will use reasonable efforts to remove any such information after we discover such information in our system. If you know of any such unintended collections, please notify us promptly so we can take the necessary action to remove such information from our system.
4. We may use your Internet Protocol (IP) address to help diagnose problems with our server and to administer the website. Your IP address is used to help identify you for the duration of a session and to gather some demographic information.
5. As you browse the internet, a trail of electronic information is left at each website you visit. This information, which is sometimes called “clickstream” data, can be collected and stored by a website’s server. Clickstream data can tell us the type of computer and browsing software you use, the address of the website from which you linked to the website, and in some instances, your e-mail address. We may use clickstream data to determine how much time visitors spend on each page of the website and how they navigate through the website. We will only use this information to improve the website.
6. By providing any information to the website, all users fully understand and unambiguously consent to the collection and processing of such information.
7. Notwithstanding anything to the contrary herein, Ethernity shall, pursuant to valid legal process, such as a search warrant, subpoena, or court order, allow access to information, including personally identifiable information, provided to Ethernity or the website in order to comply with such process and to protect our rights and property. If warranted, we may also allow access to this information in special emergencies where physical safety is at risk. Ethernity reserves the right to disclose any information obtained from or about you, including but not limited to personally identifiable information, data obtained from internet protocol addresses and clickstream data, to third parties in connection with a merger, acquisition, bankruptcy or sale of all or substantially all of Ethernity ‘s assets.
If you have any questions or comments regarding privacy issues on the Ethernity website, please use our Contact Us form.
10. We take security very seriously. However, due to the open communication nature of the internet, we cannot guarantee that communications between you and Ethernity, and Ethernity and you, will be free from unauthorized access by third parties. Users of the website use the website at their own risk.