About The Position
Ethernity Networks is looking for a Network Automation Engineer to work in the Cloud Acceleration group.
The team develops the software for the ACE-NIC product family, which offers accelerated 5G packet processing that combines performance and agile networking hardware with the flexibility of DPDK software.
- Design and develop automation test infrastructure
- Build and specify software requirements and influence the hardware design of future SmartNICs
- Multiple opportunities to drive complex technical issues to closure that may occur in the cross-team boundary
- Work closely with open source communities.
- BSc/MSc in Computer Science / Computer Engineering / Electrical Engineering
- 2+ years of hands-on experience
- Proven experience in the Python programming language
- Proven experience in of Linux environment
- Good understanding of basic programming primitives, data structures
- Coordinate effectively across organizational boundaries and geographies
- Strong self-initiative, independence, and flexibility to new technologies
- Deep understanding of network protocols-an advantage
- Familiarity with tools like TRex, Scapy, and Wireshark
- Excellent communications and organizational skills
- Excellent data analysis skills and the ability to troubleshoot complex issues involving multiple software programs/hardware protocols
- Good English – reading/writing/speaking
- Experience with Linux containers (LXC) and similar technologies (Docker, etc.) is a plus.