Senior Verification Engineer
About The Position
Ethernity Networks is hiring a Senior FPGA Verification Engineer to work in the FPGA Cloud Acceleration group. The team develops the firmware for the ACE-NIC product family, which offers accelerated 5G packet processing that combines performance and agile networking hardware with the flexibility of DPDK software.
- Build and continuously reform verification infrastructure and methodologies of our FPGA-based SoCs for the 5G network
- Multiple opportunities to drive complex technical issues to closure that may occur in the cross-team boundary
- Work closely with architects, RTL designers, and automation engineers to ensure that verification requirements are met for each project.
- BSc/MSc in Computer Science / Computer Engineering / Electrical Engineering
- 4+ years of hands-on experience in FPGA/ASIC SoC verification
- Proven experience in the System Verilog programming language
- Experience in crafting testing benchmarks and methodologies for large and complex chips
- Deep understanding of verification concepts
- Proficiency with at least one of the following: UVM, System Verilog, Object Oriented Programming
- Deep understanding of network protocols
- Can coordinate effectively across organizational boundaries and geographies
- Strong self-initiative, independence, and flexibility to new technologies
- Ability to handle complex and hard-to-solve problems in programming and verification