Embedded Linux and BSP Engineer
About The Position
Ethernity is looking for an Embedded Linux Developer and BSP Engineer. You'll be responsible for Reference Platform Software Linux Kernel and userspace, along with various Ethernet/Phy, Switch Device Drivers.
- Develop and integrate embedded Linux device drivers, Embedded Switches
- Customize BSP, boot code, and device drivers for each new embedded Linux platform.
- Work closely with hardware engineers to bring up new boards.
- Provide feedback on board layouts during the design phase
- 2+ years of work experience implementing device drivers and boot code on embedded Linux platforms
- 2+ years of hands-on experience in BSP, setup, and troubleshooting of embedded Linux platforms
- Outstanding hardware/software debugging skills, using a full range of test equipment
- Strong knowledge of Linux driver programming, kernel architecture
- Solid understanding of Ethernet PHYs, PCIe
- Knowledge of ARM architecture and Petalinux platforms
- BSc in EE/CE